Our mission is to have a real and lasting impact on people everywhere of all cultures by allowing the Holy Spirit to use us, as imperfect as we may be, as living witnesses of JESUS CHRISTíS resurrection power, thereby causing people to desire their own growing relationship with JESUS. We live everyday to continue JESUSí mission of reconciliation between lost men and God. Our ultimate mission is therefore the Great Commission left to us by JESUS CHRIST Himself to ďGo and make disciples of all nations Ö and teach them to obey all of My Words.Ē
How Is This Mission To Be Accomplished?
In order to accomplish our God-given mission as previously stated, we:
- Worship Godís Word
- We put Godís Word on a pedestal, which is where it belongs, in our heart and in this ministry. God says that He has magnified His Word above His name (Psalm 138:2). We accept Godís Word for what it really is, God Himself (John 1:1). We believe that the Bible is the final authority on what God thinks and what He said and is saying today (2 Tim 3:16-17). Our motto here is ďIf the Word says it, then thatís the way it isĒ. Godís Word was given to us in Love (John 3:16) and our worship of His Word through our lives attempts to express our infinite gratitude.
- Teach & Preach Sound Doctrine
- We believe that the Word of God must be properly taught with the balance inspired by God. We were told to preach the Word in season and out of season with the understanding that a time would come when people, even in the church, would not desire sound doctrine (2 Tim 4:1-5). Neither new wave fads nor unbiblical traditions have any place here. Godís Word says what it means and means what it says. We believe that all private revelations must be aligned with Godís written and revealed Word, otherwise the private revelation is in err (2 Pet 1:20-21).
- Study Godís Word
- We believe that each believer should be an ardent student of the Word. In order to be a true witness / workman for God, we must study to show ourselves approved to Him (2 Tim 2:15). As we study and meditate on Godís Word, He feeds us with knowledge and understanding to allow us to properly respond to lifeís everyday challenging situations in ways that bring glory and honor to our Savior JESUS CHRIST, for whom we represent (2 Cor 5:20).
- Practice What We Teach & Preach
- We know that all of the Teaching, Preaching, and Studying of Godís Word is no substitute for the ďDOINGĒ of it. God reminds us that if we are readers and hearers ONLY, then we deceive ourselves into thinking that weíre something that weíre not (James 1:22). We must apply our everyday lives to Godís Word. Practicing the Word is our love response to JESUSí ultimate act of love, sacrificing Himself for the remission of our sins. JESUS reminds us clearly that if we truly love Him, we will obey Him (John 14:15).
The fundamental truism in this ministry is ďItís All About JESUSĒ which means that accomplishing this mission is ultimately His work, not ours. We endeavor every day to work with Him as He uses us as His instruments.